Posted on August 27 2019
We put together some easy to implement changes to your daily routine that are not life changing, but will help you do a little more towards getting back on the road to a healthier lifestyle.
- Wake up earlier. Yes, get the rest you need, but more time in the day means more time to be productive.
- Start off with exercise. Exercise starts each day off right by burning calories from the previous day before you eat today, loosens your body for the day, relaxes your mind, and sets a positive pace for the rest of the day.
- Eat right. Yes, yes we all know we should eat right, but we only really need to eat clean 80% of the time. You can do it!
- Read. Reading is wonderful for the mind - whether it is educational reading or something that just takes your mind off of things, reading rocks!
- Spend time helping others. Nothing is more satisfying than serving and helping others. Even the little things go a long way!
- Spend quality time with loved ones. Disconnect and leave the phone in your pocket - TRULY be with your loved ones.
- Go to bed early. Netflix can wait until tomorrow - get your rest and repeat!